Get information on granite tools and the latest trends at Coverings in Florida.
Coverings is the premier international trade fair and expo dedicated exclusively to showcasing the newest in ceramic tile and natural stone. Now in its 20th year, Coverings has grown to be the largest and most important show of its kind in the U.S., featuring approximately 1,200 exhibitors from more than 50 countries and attracting nearly 37,000 distributors, retailers, fabricators, contractors and specifiers, architectural and design professionals, builders and real estate developers, plus the press and journalists who cover this vital and dynamic industry. Coverings is the stage for introducing some of the most innovative tile and stone products in the world. The exposition also serves as a valuable resource for continuing education for all categories of attendees, with informative, accredited seminars and live demonstration sessions conducted throughout the four days.
- 1. Where and when is Coverings 2012 being held?
- Coverings 2012 is taking place April 17-20, 2012 at the Orange County Convention Center (North and South Concourse) in Orlando, FL, U.S.
- 2. Where is the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC) located?
- The OCCC, North/South Concourse is located at 9400 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819.
- 3. Where should I park?
- The fee for parking at the OCCC is $13.00 per car per entry and $25.00 for oversized vehicles, i.e. buses, per entry. After 5:00 PM, the charge is $8.00 per car per entry and $16.00 per oversized vehicle per entry.
- The OCCC accepts cash, traveler's checks, American Express, MasterCard and Visa.
- 4. What are the exhibit hall hours?
- Tuesday, April 17 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday, April 18 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday, April 19 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday, April 20 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Note: Hours are subject to change.
- 5. Are children allowed on the show floor?
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted in the exhibit hall during move-in and move-out. During show days and only during show hours, no one under the age of 16 will be allowed into the Coverings 2012 exhibit halls unless accompanied by an adult. The accompanying adult assumes all responsibility for the person under 16 and must sign a waiver at registration.
- 6. Are wheeled bags allowed on the show floor?
- Yes, wheeled bags are allowed on the show floor.
- 7. Are wheelchairs or motorized scooters available?
- The OCCC is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and continues to search for ways to better accommodate all visitors.
- Please click here for the complete Scootaround information.
- 8. What is the dress code for the show?
- Coverings is business casual.
- 9. Who attends Coverings?
Attendees at Coverings include:
- * Distributors
- * Retailers
- * Fabricators
- * Contractors
- * Architects
- * Designers
- * Builders/Real Estate Developers
- * Manufacturers and Suppliers
- * Media
- * for more information, click here http://www.coverings.com/coverings2012/public/enter.aspx